It's good to be back!Learn more
Why Our Pub is Great
Join us at the Sarah Moore. A family-friendly pub in Leigh-on-Sea, we’re a warm and welcoming bunch serving up fantastic food and drink. Get your friends together and join us for a midweek lunch and graze on our delicious sharers and grazing dishes. Stop by for dinner and enjoy our main menu that’s full of classic British pub grub choices alongside, burgers, steaks, chicken, curries and so much more. Bringing the kids with you? We’re sure they’ll love our Kids Menu. Grab a cosy spot and relax to our live music or come and join us for one of our entertainment evenings. They’re always a good laugh.
If its drinks you’re after, you’ve come to the right place. Our drinks menu is extensive and full of everything you love. No matter what the occasion, we know you’ll find a drink to suit. Relax over a nice cold pint or let us get you one of our cask ales. Looking for something fun? Check out our range of cocktails. Not to worry if you’re the designated driver, our soft drink selection is second to none. So, what can we be getting you?
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About Our Food
If you’re looking for a menu that is bursting with a wide variety of dishes that suit any occasion at any time of the day, you’ve come to the right place. Our range of grazing dishes make the perfect starter or light bite before tucking into our delicious wraps, sandwiches and pub classics. Make sure you check out the true VIP section of our menu; our burgers. We’re proud as punch about our large range of burgers, from vegetarian, to chicken, to classic beef burgers, to burgers that’ll take your tastebuds on a journey around the world. We’ve thought of everyone.
We take pride in our food, and only serve up the best quality, at a price that doesn’t break the bank. The food we dish up is perfect for a day-time catch up or an evening meal before a night of fun and frolics. With a range of drinks to complement each dish, head on down and prepare to get stuck right in.
Our Pub Facilities
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback.
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.
Sarah Moore, 57-59 Elm Road, Leigh on Sea, SS9 1SP